Featured Hospital Education Opportunities
New Jersey's first nursing college, Seton Hall University College of Nursing, offers a variety of nationally ranked degree and certificate programs – many of which may be taken online – for both current nurses and those looking to become nurses. These include:
- Ph.D. in Nursing
- NEW Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
- Nurse Practitioner (Adult/Gerontological and Pediatric)
- Health Systems Administration
- Case Management/Health Systems Administration
- School Nurse
- Master’s Entry Clinical Nurse Leader (C.N.L.)
- R.N. to M.S.N. Bridge
- R.N. to B.S.N.
- B.S.N. – Traditional and Second Degree
Additionally, the College is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Our graduates join an impressive alumni network, which includes virtually every hospital in New Jersey, numerous facilities throughout the United States and international partnerships throughout the world — giving them a competitive edge in the workplace.
Oklahoma Baptist University Graduate School will develop the skills needed to be a leader who shapes your chosen profession. Our rigorous, Biblically-based approach to learning helps you gain the ethical foundation, confidence and expertise to face the challenges of an ever-changing world.MBA
- 36-hour program
- OKC classes one night per week, or entirely online
- Global perspective for a global economy
- Equips you for leadership opportunities within the energy sector.
- 39-hour program for working adults
- Prepares you to train future nurses
- Practicum experience of your choosing
- Equips you to lead in medical missions, global health organizations or cross-culturally in the United States.
For more than 25 years, University of Phoenix College of Nursing has been a leader and innovator in nursing education, helping working nurses like you pursue their professional and personal goals while helping improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
More than 36,000 College of Nursing graduates chose to pursue their degrees here because of the high-quality education we provide:
- We make it easier to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree around your demanding schedule.
- Our degree programs-LPN/LVN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing*, RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing-deliver the rigorous curriculum you need to make an impact now, not just after graduation. And the curriculum is updated regularly to reflect current practices and to meet state requirements.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), our programs are taught by nearly 800 faculty members who are licensed nurses and seasoned, working health care professionals. They bring their own on-the-job experiences into the classroom so you can benefit.
We help you become more essential-to your patients, to your health care delivery team, to your community.
- Healthcare Management - the nation’s largest!*
- Health Science
- Behavioral Science
- Health and Human Performance
- Human and Social Services Administration
- Healthcare Management - the nation’s largest!*
- Human Services
- Clinical Counseling
- MIS with a concentration in Healthcare
- MBA with a concentration in Healthcare
Our career-relevant degree programs are developed with subject matter experts and are available 100% ONLINE.
Learn more now about how YOU can become the go-to person in your organization.
* Largest Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management and Master in Healthcare Administration degree programs in the nation – as listed in Healthcare Management Education Directory of Programs, 2008-2010. Listed by AUPHA.
Nursing@Georgetown is a Master of Science in Nursing program delivered online by Georgetown’s renowned School of Nursing and Health Studies. These programs are designed to help the next generation of nursing leaders achieve their career goals while improving the health and well-being of all people.
Using interactive Web 2.0 technology, Nursing@Georgetown engages students and faculty in a highly personalized, seminar-style learning environment that leverages one-to-one interaction to promote camaraderie and collaboration. This online coursework is combined with carefully selected clinical experiences in close proximity to where students live, makes this innovative program available to nursing professionals from across the country.
Western Governors University is a fully accredited, online, nonprofit university offering online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in Nursing, including B.S. in Nursing, M.S. Nursing- Education (RN to MSN option), and M.S. Nursing-Leadership and Management (RN to MSN option).
How WGU is great for nurses:
- Nationally, Regionally, and CCNE accredited
- Flexible, online study. You learn when and where it fits your life.
- Affordable, lower tuition.
- Benefit from your experience. Accelerate the time it takes to complete your degree online.
Programs begin the first of every month. Your future can start right now!
*RN Prelicensure programs available in select areas.
Will a doctorate or master's degree increase your contribution or career opportunities?
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
Doctor of Philosophy in Health Promotion & Wellness
Master of Science in Nursing
Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
Complete your degree in a student-centered environment that includes:
- Nationally-recognized, expert faculty mentors.
- Specialized curricula grounded in relevant, evidence-based principles.
- A blend of online and face-to-face education— no relocation required; maintain your current career!
RMUoHP is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Secretary of the US Department of Education.
- A 24-month program, designed for working nurses who need to maintain commitments and remain on the job.
- Access coursework online from anywhere, anytime.
- Partner with other students and receive close, personal attention from faculty and advisors.
- Commitment of EMU professors and graduates who are well-known for their expertise in cross-cultural learning and peacebuilding.
MSN: Leadership and Management
MSN: Leadership and School Nursing
Distinctives of EMU MSN
- Interprofessional: business, education, conflict transformation, and nursing courses.
- Sacred covenant framework of nursing based on both faith and high professional standards, on bringing people to wholeness and healing.
- Small class size to enhance community building.
- Expert faculty with cross cultural experience.